We operate a strict no refund and returns policy with no exceptions. Any despatched kits for self-test that are unused will NOT be refunded under any circumstances due to health and safety reasons. Therefore, once booked, the Covid testing kits are non-changeable and non-refundable.
1. If the test booking reference number (STCLA number) has been generated by us and sent to you we cannot provide a refund.
2. The covid testing kits cannot be returned to us once received by you. This is due to risk of transmission of the virus.
3. We cannot provide a refund for leakage from the sample collection tube or missing swab. In these circumstances a replacement item will be dispatched on request.
4. We will not provide a refund if you have not received your test kit by day 2 of your isolation. The day 2 and day 8 tests can be undertaken on or after day 2 and 8.
5. We cannot provide a refund for delays in receipt of the testing kits or results from the laboratory as a result of factors outside of our control such as delays in the postal system or delays in processing the kits by the laboratory.